Monday, March 9, 2009

PERRY NOBLE ON SOME THINGS GOD HAS BEEN TEACHING HIM

I love tracking with Perry Noble's blog. Perry is the pastor of New Spring Church and this church is absolutely "blowing up" for God in a big, big way.

A few days ago Perry featured this post on his blog. It inspired me and I felt was worth passing on to you.


Some Things God Has Been Teaching Me Lately…
Perry Noble, 3.05.09

Here are some thoughts that I really feel the Lord has been pouring into me recently…

* “You have no idea how HUGE I am!”
* Right now God is at work…doing things that I am COMPLETELY unaware of…but will reap the results of when He thinks I am ready.
* Someone addicted to routine and ritual will most likely never be a change agent in His church!
* He doesn’t need me…I need Him!
* I am NOT the source of one single blessing in my life–HE IS!!!
* When HIS vision consumes me I will be both overwhelmed and overjoyed!
* When you play around with sin…there are always consequences!
* If I can accomplish “His vision” without HIS help…then it isn’t “His vision!”
* Passive husbands and fathers suck!
* He leads me step by step–NOT in three to five year plans!
* He is Sovereign and is not surprised by anything.
* “DO NOT SETTLE!”
* God often works through the “impossible” to accomplish the “unbelievable!”
* I need to live in faith…NOT in fear!
* The key to continually taking my marriage to the next level is to stop seeking things from her and to start going all out to serve her!
* The world belongs to Him and not the stock market.
* My responsibility as a leader is to set the next generation up for success.
* So goes the leader–so goes the people.
* I need to have more fun!!!

Can’t wait to see what He says next!!!

____________________________________

Thanks so much for the continued inspiration, Perry. BTW, you can download Perry's messages via iTunes. Be aware: His messages will rock your world and shake up all of your little preconceived notions of the "polite Christian pastor." He is a wild man - in a good way!

No comments: