• Our best attendance yet! 180 strong! Yeah, God!
• Great worship set! Here’s the set:
Our Love is Loud, David Crowder
Glorified, New Life Worship
Where The Love Lasts Forever, Hillsong
• Two brilliant cover songs:
Once In A Lifetime, Keith Urban
Daughters, John Mayer
• Excellent video featuring the couples of a2 Church. You guys are beautiful! Big shout out to Chris Giadrosich for all the hard work in putting this together! You are the man!!!
• Felt that today’s message was the “weakest” of the series… While the concept and “big idea” of the message were important, I just don’t think I “brought it” in regards to the final draft and delivery… However, God promises, “…His Word will not return to Him void.”
• We celebrated Holy Communion. I love this aspect of worship. I regularly need to remember the miracle and reality of what Christ accomplished on the cross.
• Really appreciate our Children’s Ministry Team. Today we were jammed and these guys and gals did a great job. This is such an important area. I really believe God is going to continue raising up gifted people who are passionate about reaching and discipling the next generation.
• Guest services training is this Wednesday, April 1. This is one of the most important frontline ministries of a2, and we want to continue creating environments where people feel loved and accepted… Make plans to attend this Wednesday @ 6:30 pm.
• Pumped about next Sunday @ a2. Palm Sunday. Worship is going to be amazing! We’ll prepare for Holy Week by focusing on the last week in the life of Christ… Invite a friend to join you Sunday @ 9:45.