Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THANK YOU

This is an Anheuser-Busch commercial... No! I haven't taken up drinking... No! I don't endorse Anheuser-Busch products... No! I don't "kick a few back" after a long hard day on Sunday.

I'm a total abstainer... Have been all of my life. But this commercial moves me...



This week is a week of remembrance. A week to remember all that God has done for us... And just as returning troops deserve a warm welcome home and an authentic expression of our appreciation, this week my heart is riveted on the cross and the fact that in light of all that God accomplished for me through Jesus' sacrificial and substitutionary death, my only response can be AUTHENTIC WORSHIP - not just appreciation - but all out, face down, hands up, life before God has a living sacrifice - WORSHIP.

Amen.

No comments: