Friday, May 8, 2009

STAR TREK REVIEW

I was never a huge Star Trek fan...  Never came close to being called a "Trekkie" or "Trekker"- I'm not certain what the correct terminology is...  

However, growing up I did watch the show...  Remember, I grew up in the days before digital cable when available channels amounted to about three channels, depending on whether or not the guy on top of the roof could get that huge antenna pointed in the right direction... Those were the days...

Well, last night my older girls wanted to check out the new Star Trek... We did.  It was fun...

They're all there...  One by one we get introduced to the eventual crew of the Starship Enterprise: Kirk, Spock, Bones, Uhura, Scotty, Sulu, Chekov... Even Leonard Nemoy makes a cameo appearance...

There's lots of action, a good story and for those familiar with the old show several lines that will make you smile.  

It's not going to change your life, but it might just make you smile.  

Thumbs up.  
 

1 comment:

Shannon Johnson said...

Good to know....Kevin and the boys are going tonight! I'll tell him!