Monday, August 10, 2009

GREAT DAY!




Loved yesterday at a2! Our kids were in the service and the house was rockin'! Even with a countdown timer on the sermon, I believe we delivered an important word about what it takes to make a difference.

Technically, I beat the timer. But, after I finished the message, I just had to come back for a few additional comments, so ultimately me, Darrell and Kevin all ended up taking a pie in the face. The kids loved it. And the truth is, we loved it, too.

I love what God is doing at a2! We're on to something and I can't wait to see what the future looks like. Here are a few pics from yesterday's "pie in the face" finale. We'll post message notes a little later.

1 comment:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

It was awesome....and you TOTALLY cracked me up with the garbage bag! Sooooo something I would have done!

I can't stop thinking about how unbelievable the service was. I have never prayed for a school year like I have this year, and MAN....the difference I can see already is amazing! My kids feel it, my friends feel it, their teachers feel it.....and Chris and I definitely feel it! It's gonna be an awesome year....I just know it.

I owe so much to you and a2 already. There simply aren't words to describe it.