Thursday, January 20, 2011

THREE UPCOMING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS

I'm pumped about three upcoming speaking engagements that are right around the corner. If you're in the area, it would be great to have you join us.

Watts Bar Church of God
Sunday Evening, January 23, 6:30 pm EST

I always love hanging out with my mom and the amazing people at Watts Bar COG. This Sunday PM I"m especially looking forward to getting to spend a little time with two of my brothers... We'll be preaching Sunday PM and I look forward to sharing God's Word. If you're in the area, come and hang out with us. The Sunday PM Worship Experience at Watts Bar kicks off at 6:30 pm EST.

Lee University
Class: Aspects of Leading Music for Worship

Monday, January 24, 2:00 pm EST
Professor: Randy Sheeks

Really looking forward to being with my friend, Randy Sheeks. Randy has asked me to speak with his students on the following subject: "A Senior Pastor's Point of View on Music in Corporate Worship." We'll be taking on some of the following questions and it should make for an interesting class:

1. What relationship are you looking for as a pastor with your worship leader?
2. What are your expectations of a worship leader?
3. What great corporate worship does for a church and pastor.
4. Creative ideas in worship...
5. Your current top ten worship song list and why.
6. The heart of a worship leader... What is important in a worship leader?


Yes, you can come and check out the class and get in on the discussion. It's only a 50 minute class, so you don't want to be late...

Lee University Convocation
Conn Center
Monday, January 24, 7:00 pm EST
President: Dr. Paul Conn

I absolutely LOVE hanging out with the students and faculty of Lee University! Heaing these students in worship always blows me away! I'm honored to be speaking at their Winter Convocation and look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart.

Convocation is open to all. The action kicks off at 7 pm in the Lee University Conn Center.

No comments: