Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A Daily Declaration for Healing

Heavenly Father, I thank You that “You are the Lord my healer.” (Ex 15:26)

And that You have promised that if I would serve and obey You, that You would “…bless and keep me healthy… That You would get rid of the sicknesses among us… That there would be no miscarriages or infertility among us… That You would give me a long, full and complete life…” (Ex 23:25-26)

This is Your Word over my life!

Father, I thank You that You “…sent forth Your Word and healed them and rescued them from the grave.” (Ps 107:20)

This is Your Word over my life!

I thank You that Your Word is “…bringing life and radiant health to my whole body.” (Pro 4:20-22 NLT and NIrv)

This is Your Word over my life!

I thank You that when I “…cry out to you for help, You’ve promised to restore my health.” (Ps 30:2)

This is Your Word over my life!

Father, “…all that I am will praise You! I will never forget the good things You do for me! You forgive all of my sin! You heal all of my diseases.” (Ps 103:2-3)

This is Your Word over my life!

Father, I thank You that You loved me so much that Jesus was willingly and sacrificially  “…wounded for my transgressions. He was crushed for my iniquities. He bore the chastisement that brought my peace, and with His stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)

This is Your Word over my life!

Isaiah was looking towards the finished work of cross when he wrote that promise! Peter, on the other hand, was looking back at the finished work of the cross when He quoted Isaiah and wrote… “He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.” (1 Peter 2:24)

Father, I thank You that the cross was enough! The cross is the final word! At the cross my sin was paid for and my sickness was provided for…

In fact, according to Matthew’s Gospel, Jesus “…took our sicknesses and removed our diseases.” (Matthew 8:17)

This is Your Word over my life!

Father, I thank You that Jesus is “…the Sun of Righteousness who has risen with healing in His wings,” and because of that, “I will go free, leaping with joy…” (Malachi 4:2)

Father, I declare that based upon Your Word You are restoring my joy, bringing back my song, leading me into freedom, restoring my health and renewing my life! (Joel 2:25-26; Jer 17:14; 30:17; Isa 61:17; Rom 15:13; Isa 40:31)

This is Your Word over my life!

Father, I thank You that Jesus “…went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed of the evil one…” (Acts 10:38)

And that “Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.” (Heb 13:8)

Jesus is the revelation of Your heart towards us… He is able to do infinitely more than I can imagine according to His power that is at work in me…
(Heb 1:3; Jn 1:14, 14:9; Eph 3:20-21)

This is Your ‘Word over my life!

Father, You are “…the God who makes everything holy and whole, and You are making me holy and whole… You are putting me together – spirit, soul and body! You are keeping me fit for the coming of the Master.” (1 Thessalonians 5:23)

This is Your Word over my life!

My faith is in You!

My hope is in You!

My trust is in You!

I overcome through the finished work of the cross — the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of my testimony! (Revelation 12:11)

This is Your Word over my life!

Heavenly Father, I thank You that “…the words You speak will not return to You without producing results. They will do exactly what You sent them to do.” (Isaiah 55:11)

For “…the Word of God is full of living power. It is alive and active…” (Heb 4:12)

This is Your Word over my life!

I thank You that “…no weapon formed against me will succeed and that You will silence every voice raised against me to accuse or condemn me… This is my heritage as a servant of God!” (Isa 54:17)

Today, I declare Your Word, Your purpose, Your plan and Your promise over my life!

I worship You as the sovereign ruler of this Universe!

I thank You that You are my Father and that You always dependable and faithful! (Deut 7:9; Ps 36:5; Ps 119:90; Lam 3:22-23; 2 Thes 3:3)

Father, this is my declaration!

I will hold fast to my confession that Jesus is Lord of all! That He lived the life I could never life, died the death I deserved to die, and was raised victoriously over death, hell, the grave and every foul thing! That You are forever and always faithful to fulfill Your Word and keep Your promises! (Romans 10:9-10; Hebrews 10:23)

This is my declaration!

That because of the work of the cross and Your extravagant and amazing grace, the Spirit of Him who raised Christ from the dead now lives in me and He is giving life to this mortal body! (Romans 8:11)

This is my declaration!

Father, I thank You that You are always working everything in my life together for my ultimate good and Your great glory! (Romans 8:28)

I choose to trust You, honor You and worship You with my life! (Romans 12:1)


This is my declaration! I pray and declare all of this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! (Acts 4:12, 30; 3:6, 12-16; Phil 2:9-11; Jn 14:13; Lk 10:17)

No comments: