Monday, March 6, 2017

A Daily Declaration of Faith

“Have you realized that most of your unhappiness in life is due to the fact that you are listening to yourself instead of talking to yourself?” —D. Martin Lloyd-Jones

A Daily Declaration of Faith

I am a child of God! (John 1:12; Rom 8:16)

I was loved and chosen by God before He created the world (Eph 1:4, 11)

I have been adopted into God’s very own family! (Eph 1:5; Rom 8)

I am an heir of God and a co-heir with Jesus Christ! (Rom 8:17; Gal 4:6-7)

My sin has been forgiven!
   My sin has been forgiven!
      My sin has been forgiven! Ps 103:3; Eph 1:7; 1 Jn 1:9; Col 1:13-14

My past has been redeemed and forgotten! (Isa 43:25; Col 1:14; Heb 10:17)

I have been rescued from the kingdom of darkness and transferred to the kingdom of God’s own Son, who purchased my freedom and has forgiven all my sin! (Col 1:13-14)

I have been justified by faith! Because of Jesus, when God looks at me, He sees me “just-as-if-I’d” never sinned (Rom 3:24; 5:1).

I am completely and unconditionally accepted by God! (Rom 15:7)

God loves me!
   He loves me!
      He loves me! (Jn 3:16; Rom 5:8; Eph 2:4-5)

Jesus actually calls me “His friend.” (Jn 15:15)

I am a new person. My old life is gone. A new life has begun. My past is forgiven. My old life has been forgotten. God is making everything new! (2 Cor 5:17; Rev 21:5)

The God who makes everything holy and whole is making me holy and whole! He is putting me together – spirit, soul and body… (1 Thess 5:23)

I am complete and whole because of Jesus Christ! (Col 2:9-10)

Condemnation, shame and regret have lost their power over my life! I no longer live under a continuous, low-lying black cloud! A new power is in operation! The Spirit of life in Christ, like a strong wind, has magnificently cleared the air and I am free… (Rom 8:1-2)

Yes, I am free! For if the son sets you free, you are free indeed! I know the truth, and the truth has set me free! Jesus has set me free! (Jn 8:36; Gal 5:1)

No weapon fashioned against me will succeed. Every voice raised up to accuse me will be silenced. This is my heritage as a servant of God! (Isa 54:17)

I am born of God and overcome this world! (1 Jn 5:14)

Greater is the one who lives in me than the one who lives in the world! (1 Jn 4:4)

I am more than a conqueror through the one who loved me! (Rom 8:37)

I overcome the evil one by the blood of the Lamb, and the word of my testimony… (IRev 12:11)

God has miraculously given me everything I need for living a godly life — the life I was meant to live! He has given me great and precious promises that enable me to overcome the garbage of this world, and be transformed to become more and more like Jesus! (2 Pet 1:3-4)

I walk in peace, because the peace of God which exceeds anything I can understand, guards my heart and mind as I stay connected to Jesus! (Phil 4:7)

I have a purpose… I am God’s masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus, to do good works, which God planned for me long ago (Pro 16:4; Jer 29:11; Ps 33:11; Eph 2:10)

I have a future… My future is not determined by my past, but by God’s extravagant and relentless grace that is constantly at work in my life (Jer 29:11; Phil 3:12-14; Ps 31:14-16; Titus 2:11-14)

I have hope
   I have hope
      I have hope… (1 Pet 1:3-6; Ps 39:7; Jer 29:11; Rom 5:4-5)

My hope is as certain and sure as Jesus’ victory over death and the promises of an all-powerful, sovereign, ever-faithful and steadfast God!

Because of Jesus, I am healed! (1 Pet 2:24; Isa 53:5; Ps 103:3)

Because of Jesus, I am holy! (Heb 2:11)

Because of Jesus, I am never alone (Matt 28:20; Isa 41:10)

Because of Jesus, I am filled with the Holy Spirit. God Himself, in the person of the Holy Spirit, now makes His home in me! (Acts 2:4; Eph 5:18)

Because of Jesus, I have eternal life! (Jn 3:16)

Because of Jesus, God will meet all my needs according to His riches in glory… (Phil 4:19)

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength… (Phil 4:13)

And, the God who started a good work in me will be faithful to finish it… (Phil 1:6)

These are the promises of God over my life!
This is the word of God over my life!
I speak this all in the mighty name of Jesus!  

No comments: