Tuesday, June 17, 2008

25 YEARS IN THE MAKING

We had an incredible time celebrating 25 years of marriage! We laughed, talked, thought about the last 25 years and dreamed about the next 25...

All I can say is, “I am a BLESSED guy.”

Most of you’ve heard this story. I met my wife when I was ten and she was eight... We got married when I was just out of high school. That’s absolutely crazy. There’s no reason a couple of “kids” like us should have ever made it for 5 months, much less 25 years... We were young, naïve and STUPID – especially ME. One factor made all the difference in the world: GRACE. God’s amazing, incredible and extravagant GRACE. I can honestly say, “God is sooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!”

We loved getting to spend some time away! We had an absolute BLAST. I hope we don’t wait another 25 years before doing something like this again.

With that said, it’s great to be back in BHM and back in the groove.

No comments: