Saturday, July 12, 2008

WASHED BY THE WATER - Needtobreathe


Okay, guys and gals... Those of you who know me know that I am a HUGE music fan... HUGE...

I love great music. Music that moves your soul... Music that opens you up to hope... Music that touches those deep spaces in your heart and soul and causes you to get that "lump" in your throat...

Here is one of my new favorites.

The song tells a story. Maybe it's the place I'm in right now... Maybe it's what's going on with my Dad and the fact that this song tells a story about the songwriter's dad... Maybe it's the lead singer's soulful delivery... Whatever it is, this song has me hitting repeat again and again on my I-pod.

Check out the video here. Check out Needtobreathe's My Space here.

Is there a song in your life right now that is just sort of hitting you in the gut. I would love for you to share...

1 comment:

His truly, SarahLeigh said...

All I Need- Bethany Dillion

Pocket Full of Sunshine- Natashia Beddingfield
(i got i pocket full of sunshine cause i've got a heart full of God)

love these songs!!!!