Monday, August 25, 2008

WHAT KIND OF LEGACY WILL I LEAVE?

Rob Wegner is the Pastor of Life Mission at Granger Community Church in Granger, Indiana. Currently, Granger is doing a series titled FEAR: What's Gripping You. This past weekend Rob talked about the "Fear of Death."

Somewhat poignant, especially considering what's going on in the life of my Dad. Part of Webner's message included this pre-recorded video segment that I found especially meaningful.

Take a look at the video segment HERE. Pretty profound stuff.

It's my prayer that when it's my time to meet God, my tomb stone could read the same as Del Fehsenfeld, Jr. I love these words...

He Knew God.
He Loved God.
He Walked With God.
He Believed God.
He Lived and Died
For The Glory of God.


What a legacy to leave behind!

No comments: